BungoBox Rentals & Supplies
Ready to pack, stack and move? BungoBoxes are delivered to your door cleaned and sanitized and ready to go. Complete with labels, the BungoBox System allows you to organize and move up to 5 boxes at once, saving precious moving time. Read more about the other benefits of renting moving boxes here.
EXTRA LARGE BUNGOBOX
The best way to use BungoBoxes.
SERVING RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
At BungoBox we specialize in both residential and business moves. We deliver our environmentally friendly boxes and dollies right to your home or business, and pick them up at your new location when your move is complete.
How the BungoBox system works
1. Start with one “empty” BungoBox on a rolling dolly.
Roll the dolly to wherever you want to start packing.
2. Pack this BungoBox while it’s on the dolly!
- Fill your BungoBox to the top – don’t waste space!
- Don’t pack all heavy items in one BungoBox
- Distribute the weight, aiming to make each BungoBox a similar weight
3. Once the first BungoBox is full, close it and add a label so you know where to put it when you move.
4. Put an empty BungoBox on top of the full BungoBox to avoid lifting a full box!
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve got 5 BungoBoxes on the dolly.
5. Wheel the stack to an out-of-the-way place and start on your next stack of BungoBoxes!
The BungoBox Advantage
Packing and moving with Bungobox is 25%-50% more efficient than other plastic totes and cardboard boxes. The best part, you never need to lift a full box again and your move doesn’t have to end with a backache. Rental products and services are tailored to your unique project. BungoBoxes also aren’t limited to just moving. Read about the many other uses for BungoBoxes here.
BungoBox Cleaning process
Each box is individually inspected and hand cleaned. Any debris is removed and fine particles sprayed out by compressed air. Then the box is delabled and wiped down (inside and out) with biodegradable non toxic cleaner that cleans and sanitizes the box.
Go Green with BungoBox
In addition to saving you time and money, BungoBox moving box rentals also contribute to a greener world. Thanks to our partnership with One Tree Planted, every BungoBox rental will result in more trees being planted right here in British Columbia. We are committed to sustaining and rebuilding our province one tree and one box rental at a time. Skip the cardboard and go green with BungoBox moving box rentals for your next move.
Made from 100% recycled HDPE
Your move will have minimum impact on the environment.
Rental rates that don't break the bank
Find out why our clients and partners use BungoBoxes! You’ll never move again without it – guaranteed!
SAVE TREES BY USING BUNGOBOX
We recently came across an article by PACKSIZE that figured out how many cardboard boxes one tree was able to produce.
How many boxes can you get out of one tree »
- 17 trees = 1 ton of corrugated cardboard
- 20,619 sq/ft of corrugated cardboard ÷ 8 sq/ft of corrugated cardboard per (12” x 12” x 12”) box = 2,577 boxes per ton
- 17 trees = 2,577 boxes
- 1 tree = 151.6 boxes
- Large boxes are 27” x 17” x 12” (overall volume is 3.19 x that of a regular card box) ie. (27x17x12)÷(12x12x12) = 3.19 (therefore the # of L BungoBoxes used x 3.19, divided by 151.6=% of a tree saved!)
- Extra Large boxes are 28” x 20” x 15” (overall volume is 4.86 x that of a regular cardboard box) ie. (28x20x15)÷(12xx12x12) =4.86 (Therefore the # of XL BungoBoxes used x 4.86, divided by 151.6=% of a tree saved!)
SAVED TREES PER ROOM
SAVE OVER HALF A TREE! (54.8%)
ONE TREE! (76.9%)
SAVE MORE THAN
ONE TREE! (110.7%)
Don’t just take our word for it…